Tuesday, July 26, 2011

7.69% towards Completion

Morning all! 

Phew! I survive the first day of diet! Honestly it wasn't that bad and things actually gets easier when you are not doing it by yourself, this time I am doing it with daddy and of cause I have a bunch of supportive friends who motivate me to stay on this diet... but then again is only day ONE! 12 more days to go! Jiayouuu! 

Today I weight 62 kg, that's 1 Kg down from yesterday, without pooping (opps hehe) so I quite please with the result and hoping to loose more tomorrow and even more for days to come!  Daddy lose an amazing 3 kg! Now he is terrified that he becomes too skinny that people might think that business is bad because he'll look too skinny! haha

My day yesterday like I said was not too bad the meals kept me filled sufficiently. Well.. I did feel as if part of my brain functioning a little slower than normal and I become a little emotionally unstable ( well Jakarta is not exactly a very friendly city when you are on diet because the traffic jam just literary boiled your blood haha) but regardless its still manageable and trust me eating those 400 grams of spinach keep me stuffed me that I become so sick, up to a point even if you were to offer a box of pocky I would not be tempted to eat them. 

Breakfast started at 0730 and I packed 2 lunch boxes for daddy and me, after which daddy makes me a cup of coffee while teaching me how to use the espresso machine. I pour my coffee into the tumbler so I can slowly sip the coffee hoping that it fills me up and Thank God it does! 

By 1145 I am pretty hungry so I had an early lunch. Lunch consist of 2 little tomatoes, 2 boiled eggs and 400 grams of boiled spinach! (YES 400 grams thats 100 grams less than half a kilo of SPINACH) I am not usually a big fan of egg york but this time I have to eat them to add some taste to the spinach and trust me those tomatoes helps like a lot! Eating that spinach was a chore I felt like I ate so much but there is still plenty left on my plate but I managed to finish all the spinach in the end I felt so sick after that up to a point of almost puking :( half way towards my spinachiieee lunch, daddy text me : " Bayamnya kebanyakan engga tuh, kok dimakan engga habis2, mungkin utk 2 kali ya" translated : " Are you sure there isn't too much spinach, I kept eating but its still not finished. Maybe it is meant for 2 meals" haha I replied him that that is the right amount of spinach hahaha my dad is such a funny guy. Daddy couldn't finish the spinach he had 2 tablespoon of left over spinach for dinner.

After the crazy traffic, I finally reached home at 1830. I start by cooking my steak! Already drooling for the meat fiesta! I put 4 pieces of tenderloin steak amounting to about 400 grams ( for 2 person) with some black pepper and lemon juice ( lemon is a replacement of salt) I put then on the stove 3 minutes on each side then transfer them to the 350 degrees oven  for 18 minutes. While waiting for the steak to cook, I clean and chopped my romaine lettuce just one little bundle and drizzle them with 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar and 1 teaspoon of olive oil. I was meat crazy when I saw them, so I dip my knife into those juice steak and when I am almost 3/4 finished I realized I haven't take a picture of the steak! Opps! Sorry guys for the ugly picture :)  

Check out the pictures below for my meal for Metabolism diet day 1. :)
Breakfast : a cup of coffee with a teaspoon of white sugar
Lunch: 400 grams of boiled spinach + 2 boiled eggs + 2 little tomatoes

Dinner : Suppose to be 200 grams of steak with lemon and black pepper + lettuce with balsamic vinegar and olive oil


I am back to work guys till tomorrow! 

xoxo


Little Miss P

No comments:

Post a Comment