Saturday, July 30, 2011

38.48 % towards Completion!

Good afternoon people!

Yaaayy I survived 5 days of diet! Hmm today I weight myself 60.5 wearing clothes so lets assume my clothes is 0.50 maybe I loose 0.5 kg :D quite happy but I m hoping to loose a lot more! Daddy loose about 0.5 too! haha

Yesterday was hard.. Tummy was growling at 3! And OMG boiled fish taste so bad :'( daddy say that's worst way u can ever cook a fish haha and he was feeling sick after lunch ... for me I still have e fish smell in my mouth all day long omg.. Boiled fish is actually worst than 400 grams of spinach haha

I start my breakfast at 730 as usual.. But this time is just a piece of boiled carrot with a dash of lemon and trust me it sucks big time :( I would recommend u replace them 6 little raw carrots..... they taste so much sweater n crunchier :) I miss my morning coffee.... yesterday I was sleepy all day I think that's due to the lack of caffeine..

I had lunch at 1145 man.. I was soo hungry the carrot is not sustainable till lunch haha anyways I had boiled cod fish .. Like I mention above it taste soo bad :( I already put lots of lemon but the smell is still there omg... I feel sick, but my daddy feel even sicker, he kept burping while complaining that if he has to eat this kind of fish he don't know why he has to work so hard and collect all those money! Yes! that's how bad it is! :p hahaha I m thinking of grilling my fish next week :p

My dinner starts at 615 because I had to go to class. I had 200 grams roast beef with butter together with some garlic plus 2 celery sticks. Hmm I m trading my roast beef with grill steak next week because I think my roast beef is a bit hard to eat maybe because I bought the pre-cooked ones in supermarket instead of making one myself. The food is quite filling it keeps me full till my class ends at night!

Overall is a pretty good day yesterday apart from e whole fish drama .. Really guys definitely should have grill that fish next week haha.

Anyways I am off shopping for next week! Jiayouuuuu! 7 days to go! :D

Xoxo

Little Miss P

Breakfast : 1 piece of carrot + a dash of lemon

Lunch : 200 grams of Cod boiled fish + a dash of lemon

Dinner : 200 grams of roast beef + 2 celery sticks + garlic butter


No comments:

Post a Comment