Thursday, July 28, 2011

23.07% towards Completion

Morning all !

Yesterday was a not a good day :( and stepping on up on the scale is not any better, after all those hunger I only loose 0.2 kg :'( so currently I am 60.8 kg .... Daddy still manage to loose 1 kg even though he manage to eat 5 pieces of peanuts and additional apple for dinner.. life is simply not fair! Anyways I still got 10 more days to go! jiaayouuu!

For some reason yesterday I was pretty hungry all day.. Its weird because I had an additional toast to the usual coffee in the past 2 days! I was hungry starting 1000 then after lunch I was hungry also so I had an early dinner. Yesterday was pretty bad, cause I was feeling hungry and pretty restless and my tummy was growling like crazy. :( hmm I also have trouble sleeping, I am not sure is it because I m too hungry or because there is this annoying mosquito buzzing next to my ear! Okie I think I should have enough complain, should move on to more positive things out of life! :D

Last night I finally attend my tax class after skipping it for a week, of cause I have to lie that I m sick.. well is semi lying because last week I was actually really sick hehe. Anyways there is this man who ask me where have I been so I said I have stomach upset and he replied that I looked alot skinner and does look sick! haha I think is the make up, I couldn't be bother  to put any make up yesterday! haha but regardsless about the looking sick part but the fact that I look skinnier, I am happy! :D

Breakfast starts the usual 0730, I made my usual 2 shots espresso and yayyy I got a piece of whole wheat bread! I took 10 minutes to finish that slice of bread, is like a pure luxury to be eating a piece of carbohydrate! I packed 2 boxes of lunch for me and daddy.

Like I mention above my tummy was growling already at 1000 so I had lunch at 1145, lunch is pretty decent today. We had a slide of ham, 2 eggs and lots of lettuce so I was filled by the end of lunch! Daddy however is still hungry! hehe

Traffic was hell today, it took me a long time to get home and I was so hungry by 1700, so the crazy traffic really boils my blood! ( I like to blame it on the diet for being emotionally unstable haha) Anyways I got home and boil some water and when the water start bubbling I added the celery stick for about a minute or so then I got myself a bowl of ice cubes and put my boiled celery in, this is to prevent the celery from further cooking otherwise celery become too soft. (ensure you don't boil your celery too long because it will loose the "crunch") I peeled an apple and cut it into 8 pieces together with 2 little tomatoes. Here is the trick to eating your dinner on day 3! Take a bite of the apple then have the celery then have another bite of the apple, you sort of alternate between you celery, apple and tomatoes otherwise eating boiled celery can be such a painful experience.



I am back to work! I will be praying that I loose another kg or so tomorrow!


xoxo




Little Miss P



Breakfast : 2 shots of coffee with a teaspoon of sugar + a slice of whole wheat toast

Lunch : A Slice of ham + 2 hard boiled eggs + lettuce

Dinner : 1 Apple + 1 celery stick + 2 little tomatoes 

No comments:

Post a Comment