Wednesday, July 27, 2011

15.38% towards Completion

Morning all!

Stepping on the weighing scale this morning is an emotional moment for me today! I am down another kg to 61!!! I could not even remember when was the last time I was 61. My lowest weight was 61.5 kg that lasted for 2 days because I was so stressed that I didn't sleep for 2 nights!Anyways I am praying that I loose 1 kg a day so by the end of the diet I'll be 50 kg haha but well... I will be more than happy if I managed to reach 55! :) 11 more days to go ! Jiaaayouuu!

Loosing a kg a day for the last 2 days is definitely a motivation driver for me, well daddy loose another 0.5 kg after breaking the diet by drinking skimmed milk with coffee, but well he is terrified that he loose 3 kg the day before. Daddy showed me how much his tummy has "shrink" He told me he is only able to put in 2 fingers into his pants before the diet but today he his able to put in 2 hands! Amazing huh! Daddy is 60 this year and he is still full energy even when dieting he still manage to play 9 holes of golf!

Yesterday was actually quite an easy day, both lunch and dinner is full of meat! I think this diet is a miracle I am not sure how 250 grams of ham an 200 grams of steak can still make me loose 1 kg today :) The only complain I have is I am not able to "poop" so I took laxative last nite and I did poop today but then again I always have constipation, daddy is doing just fine... well he says a lot less come out "poops" in these 2 days than usual haha let's hope everything is absorb by the body! Oh ya guys I have to remind you to drink lots and lots of water I have no idea why am I soo thirsy I think I drank about 3 liters of water each day for the last 2 days, I recommend that guys drink at least 2 liters, get some sort of measuring containers to ensure you know how much water you drink.

Breakfast as usual starts at 730, today I made 2 shots of coffee with the espresso machine with teaspoon of sugar. Yes I needed 2 shots otherwise I can't open my eyes haha. I packed the usual lunch box for me and daddy.

I start lunch at 1210 yesterday because I was trying to convince people in my office to go on diet with me. Almost every woman in my office is a little to the chubby side for the simplest reason they have all sort of snacks on the table, so they munch non-stop! They say they'll try to start the diet next week by controlling their intake for the fasting month. haha I highly doubt it though.. the last time they saw how much spinach I was eating they almost faint but well God bless them! Back to my lunch, I had 250 grams of ham ( half honey baked ham and half smoked ham) then a cup of plain yoghurt! It was a good lunch, daddy says if this is what we eat everyday he says he doesn't mind going on diet everyday! :D

I reach home a little early yesterday, so I start cooking my beef at 1830. I had rib-eye steak with lemon and black pepper for dinner cook the usual 3 minutes on each side and 350 degrees oven for 10 minutes. The cut for this steak is a little thin so it was over cook by 10 minutes. I still prefer the tenderloin that I had on Monday. I had steak and romaine lettuce with balsamic vinegar and olive oil. Yes today not too barbaric so I manage to take a full picture!


Breakfast : 2 shots of coffee with a teaspoon of sugar
Lunch : 250 grams of ham ( half honey baked ham & half smoke ham) + 1 cup of natural plain yoghurt.





Dinner : 200 grams of Rib-eye steak with lemon and black pepper + lettuce with balsamic vinegar and olive oil













I am back to work!


xoxo

Little Miss P

No comments:

Post a Comment