Sunday, July 31, 2011

46.15% towards completion!

Hi all!

Times does fly! I m almost half way the diet... Not reaching my target but well i m finally 59.8 hahaha daddy said he looae enough weight but decided to support me and accompany me for the diet! My daddy is the best! A little comment frm my maid, she said that i have loose weight can be seen when i was wearing my gym clothes :p and the weirdest part is this : " tuan jg udah kurusan.. Perutnya kecilan!" translated : " master has also loose weight.. His tummy is smaller!" haha when i told my dad he said how come my maid is checking him out hahaha

Anyways miraculously i went to the gym yesterday after breakfast! I did 20 minutes of cross trainer, 150 crunches, 5 minutes stretching and 10 minutes of leg exercise! I m soo proud of myself! After gym of course I am dead so i went for some hair treatment and menipedi, the treatment took so long so I can only have my lunch at 1330... I was so hungry!

Breakfast starts at 8 yesterday... I had a glass of coffee with sugar and a slice of whole wheat bread :)It was quite filling and gave me enough energy for the gym. :) by 1330 i was starving by the time i got home i rushed to eat my lunch 2 boiled eggs and 6 little carrots, it doesn't filled me enough but i survived till dinner! I went out with daddy to get some meat from the butcher for next week menu :)Dinner starts at 7, i cooked 2 chicken breast ( we skipped the thigh trying to be healthy, it was suppose to be half chicken) i put some rosemary and black pepper and a little bit of olive oil on e grill. I ate that with lettuce with some balsamic vinegar and olive oil dressing.. It was a big meal it keeps me filled until the end of my Harry Potter movie ends at about 11!

Yesterday was a good day, but today is a bit hard so lets hope i survived!


Xoxo

Little Miss P

Breakfast : 1 cup of coffee + a slice of wheat bread

Lunch : 1 carrot + 2 hard boiled eggs

Dinner : Chicken breast with rosemary, balsamic vinegar ,black pepper and olive oil + lettuce and balsamic and olive oil dressing

No comments:

Post a Comment