Monday, July 25, 2011

The 13 Days Metabolism Diet

Today marks the start of my 13 days Metabolism diet, some people call it Danish Diet or the hospital diet. 
I found the menu for this diet in www.healthdefine.com. Before deciding on this menu I have Googled and research on various websites to choose the one easiest for me. Well.. I couldn't find anything easy but this is the easiest among the lot.

Two weeks ago I decided that July 25th will be a good time to start my diet. I choose this date for various reasons : 
  • Wedding seasons is just over ( Thank God! ) and it will resume only in September.
  • Its 1 month 2 days before I turn 28 officially leaving the mid 20s entering the late 20s... super sad! 
  • Fasting month will start in 1 week, so there will be less temptation for people like me who lives in the country with over 99% of the population being Muslim.
Those are my top 3 reasons but my wake up call was a picture that I look last nite on my blackberry for a friend's wedding! I will post it as a before and after picture at the end of the diet if I m successful, omg I have to keep a positive attitude that I will be successful!  

My good friend suggest that I should  write a blog on my 13 days journeys so this is just what I am going to do. Well this is a good thing.. so I hope each time i wanna eat any form of junk I will re-read these posting and look at the picture I took yesterday to stop myself from reaching out to that Junk.

Currently I am standing at 165 cm. This morning I weigh 63 kg, so technically my BMI is 23.1. Its consider normal but living in a society where being slim or sometimes a point of being skinny is a necessity, so I decided to live to that! I hope after 7 of August I won't have to go for anymore diet until after I give birth! ( I don't know when though hahaha)

Goodbye to Peach Bellini, Lychee Martini, Pocky, Chocolate, bubble tea, kacang Bali, Pork knuckles and gorengan... I will see you all  after 7 August!
 


xoxo

Little Miss P

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I am Dianne and I work for the website you've mentioned. We are glad for the results you have obtained.

    Don't forget to drink at least 2 liters of water per day..

    Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete