Friday, July 29, 2011

30.77% towards Completion

Morning guys !

Yesterday was an even harder day .. and what makes it harder is the fact that I might not loose any weight today :( Actually this morning I receive a shock when I first step on e weighing scale because instead of going down I went up my 0.5, then i tried again but it stays the same as yesterday, then I try it a third time and I loose 0.5! Omg! So I am getting myself a new weighing machine... since I am so lost now but pants do feel a little looser so I hope I loose more weight.. yup I m unable to poop too yesterday :(

Yesterday I was soo hungry all day because the lunch is just juice and yogurt and dinner is not any better.. For breakfast I had a cup of coffee and a slice or toast... by 10 I was hungry but I was holding on till 1215 for my super liquid lunch.. consisting of a yogurt and 200 ml of juice ( for the juice I mixed dragon fruit, apple and lime juice) Its not even close to filling up my tummy so I decided to go to an exhibition so I will take my mind off food.. and of course off my growling tummy! :)by 330 I was sooo hungry but I kept on walking.. so when I get home at 1915, I have dinner right away.. it was a light dinner unfortunately... I had 1 hard boiled egg, 1 carrot ( I change it to 6 little ones) plus 250 grams of fruits ( I did 3 slices of papaya and a slice of an apple) After I finish my meal then I realized I forget to take picture :( Sorry guys...

Apology for the super short post, today I am just just not in the mood to write anything.. I think this diet is  affecting my mood seriously! oh ya I forget to mention yesterday, on Tuesday my dog was soo annoying so I bit her yesterday hahaa I usually just scream at her when she annoys me but for some reason I bit her on tuesday maybe I was too hungry and mistook her for a giant hotdog haha.. well I m sure she'll forgive me! :)

Ok guys I am back to work and can't wait for some fish for lunch!

xoxo


Little Miss P

Breakfast : 2 shots of coffee with a teaspoon of sugar + a slice of whole wheat toast

Lunch : yogurt + 200 ml of fruit juice ( dragon fruit + apple and lemon)

No comments:

Post a Comment