Monday, August 8, 2011

Completed! :D

Morning guysss!

Sorry I miss an entry yesterday I was dead from all craziness of life hehe :) anyways my diet finally ended! I loose a net of 4.2 kgs down to 58.8 kg... well is not as low as I want it to be yet but well.. I guess I still got many more diet to try to reach 52 kg... :) I hope I can otherwise Marie France here I come :P hahaa

Anyways on Saturday morning after breakfast. ( I had a cup of coffee and a slice of toast) I went to this wholesale center.. it was packed with stuff and also food! Omg! during lunch time while my friend is eating nasi padang, I took out my lunch box consisting 2 hard boiled eggs and 6 mini carrots! everyone was staring at me! haha is such an embarrassed but well I suffered for 12 days so I have to finish my diet! anyways reward comes latter! I wore a size smaller now or 2 haha I don't know exactly actually because China products often has irregular cutting! My friend told me I look a lot thinner! yayy I am soo happy! But well I still have issues with my thigh! I have no idea how to make them any smaller! :(

For dinner I have a little less than half of boiled chicken, because I was rushing to go to a reunion! Well since is a reunion is kind of weird if I just seat there and not eat.. so I ordered salad haha hence I cut my dinner into 2 parts! For salad I have it with balsamic vinegar and some lemon.. I lift out the nuts and corn so I am stick to my diet! and of course come people at the reunion was amazed on how much weight I lost! haha I even share the menu with some of my friends! :) so yay people is worth it ;)

I am going back to work for now, but I will try to write a final review of the diet within this week! :) Lets hope I maintained my weight and loose more! oh ya for now I am replacing 2 meals with special K cereal and low fat milk! :)

xoxo


Little Miss P

Breakfast : A cup of coffee + 1 teaspoon of sugar

Breakfast : a slice of wheat bread

Lunch : 2 hard boiled eggs + 6 mini carrots

Dinner : half skinless chicken

Dinner : Salad with balsamic vinegar and lemon. ( I didn't eat the corn and beans)

2 comments:

  1. they say the diet helps correct metabolism...did it work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did this weightloss remain off or did you gain it back??

    ReplyDelete