Thursday, August 4, 2011

76.92% towards Completion


Morning guyss!

Today I weigh myself I think I loose only 0.2 kg frm yesterday.. huhu the process is going sooo sloww :( and I am left with 3 more days :'( sooo sad! I am already planning for my next diet.. because I didn't hit my target weight of at least 55.. Anyways daddy didn't loose again but then again he already loose 8 kg so far! Daddy is gone to Singapore today so I will be dieting by myself.. is kind of sad but I hope I can stick by it for the next 3 days!

Yesterday was also quite a tiring day.. I couldn't focus and spend my time searching for muffin recipe hahaaha its crazy! I hope I don't go crazy on Sunday! I already plan swimming and starting my special K Challenge diet haha. I decide to continue writing the blog, but maybe not on daily basis like this one because special K basically just ask you to replace 2 meals with the bowl of cereal and when you are hungry eat fruits! 

I wouldn't say this diet is a failure though, my friends saw me yesterday and they say I looked like I loose a lot of weight maybe because whenever I loose weight it goes to the upper part of my body especially my face! I should be thankful because I look thin in pictures only in pictures on when I m seating down haha otherwise I will look like Deasy, Donald Duck's Girlfriend, due to my super big ass and thigh.:( On my way to work I saw a very big Marie France 50% sale poster, I am soo tempted to try them to loose some inches on my thigh huhu but lets see..

I had breakfast as the usual 0730.  I have a slice of bread and a cup of coffee. For lunch I have a slice of ham, 2 hard boiled eggs and some lettuce. Its quite filling because I eat lots of lettuce. :) For Dinner I have 1 hard boiled egg, 3 cherry tomatoes ( I am suppose to have 1 large tomato which is usually equal to 5 little ones but I ran out yesterday) and half dragon fruit and half kiwi. Actually I am suppose to eat a fruit for that night so I guess half and half is equal to one right? hahaha It was a fulfilling meal, satisfy my cravings for sweet stuff. After dinner I went out to have dinner with friends.. well they have dinner while I had 2 bottles of mineral waters. I saw them eating Korean tofu soup and rice, I didn't have any urge to nibble.. is weird normally I am a greedy pig, but I think if someone were to eat Pocky I would definitely crave for them even more! 

Anyways I am off to work! 3 more days to go! jiayoooouuuuu!


xoxo

Little Miss P



Breakfast : a cup of coffee + a slice of wheat bread

Lunch : 2 hard boiled eggs + a slice of ham and lettuce

Dinner: 1 hard boiled egg + 1/2 dragon fruit + 3 cherry tomatoes + 1/2 kiwi ( gave the other have to daddy)

No comments:

Post a Comment