Wednesday, August 3, 2011

69.23% towards Completion

Morning all!

Thank God is day 9! I am surviving... well barely.. i was woken up by a Pejoy dream at midnight.. Greentea Pejoy actually :p Anyway I finally fall below 60 kg with clothes.. 59.9 kg with clothes haha so maybe 59.5 haha I m soo happpyyy! I have never fall below 60 for at least the last 10 years and maybe more! :D Daddy has lost a total of 8 kg! OMG! I wonder how unhealthy he is before this diet haha I lost 3.5 kg altogether since the beginning :P

2nd week is harder than the first because you have crazy cravings for things like dark chocolate, pocky, peanuts and even cereal hahaha but well it abit too late to give up now so I m going to continue till this Saturday so wish me luck people! Oh ya ! I was also actually feeling a little weaker than last week.. I could not wake up for gym this morning... I was soo dead yesterday but I manage to go to work and function so is not so bad! :)

I had breakfast at the usual 0730, a cup of supaaa good kopi luwak and a teaspoon of sugar! It smells soo good! :)  For lunch I have 250 grams of ham, this time I have 2 slice of turkey ham and 2 slice of smoke pork ham.. I would do turkey next time is more filling maybe because it has some texture on the meat :) In addition to the ham , I have 2 little cups of natural fat free yogurt! haha I have 2 cup this weeks because is fat free and the cup is a little small that my first cheat of the day.. well is not really cheating haha because the menu didn't mention the volume of the yogurt! :D For dinner I has the same cut steak as Monday but this time I cut down the cooking time to 4 minutes on 1 side and 2 minutes on the other plus 3 minutes in the oven. I forget to mention yesterday when u put u grill on the oven remember to cover them with aluminum foil so the juice didn't evaporate while on the grill :) I had that steak with lettuce, some lemon juice, garlic, black pepper, olive oil and balsamic vinegar! :)

Ok guys I am going back to work! Can't wait till Sunday!

xoxo

Little Miss P

Breakfast : a cup of kopi Luwak! :D

Lunch : 250 grams of ham ( half turkey & half smoke ham (pork)) + 2 plain yogurt

Dinner : 200 grams of steak and lettuce with dressing ( see above for recipe)

No comments:

Post a Comment