Tuesday, August 2, 2011

61.54% towards Completion!

Morning all!

Daddy loose 7 kg altogether!! OMG!! While I didn't loose any more! hiks its kind of demoralizing but well I m just going to finish this diet till day 13 and hoping I'll loose some weight.. is soo hard to go below 60 *finger crossed* I don't know if I should blame it on my digestive system.. because I am unable to poop :( Next week I am going for colonoscopy to ensure nothing is wrong with my digestive system because I am getting worried!

Yesterday I woke up early so I decided to go to the gym :) I did 20 minutes cross trainer, 150 crunches and 10 minutes of biking.. well I turn rather pale and wasn't sweating so I decided to stop at the cross trainer hehe.. when I went home I told daddy that I didn't sweat and he touch my head and I was sweating cold sweat haha lucky I didn't faint at the gym otherwise it will be an embarrassment! *phew*

My breakfast starts a little later yesterday at 0800. I had a cup of coffee with a teaspoon of sugar. Its soo good to have my caffeine back! For lunch I had a little less than 400 grams spinach, 5 cherry tomatoes and 2 eggs. This time I use organic green spinach it wasn't as bad as the red ones next week and I think I dun mind eating it on normal days :) Dinner was awesome! On Saturday we bought 5 piece of wahgyu grade 4-5 , each at 200 grams! It taste sooo goood! I marinate the beef with rosemary and black pepper, put them on the grill with olive oil for 5 minutes the turn them over for another 3 minutes, then off to 350 degrees oven for 5 minutes! Ta-daaa daddy told me is a perfect medium well steak but it will be better with salt :P I also had lettuce with olive oil + balsamic vinegar, some garlic and a squeeze of lemon...hahaha anyways you guys should try.... I think with normal beef you should do more cooking time..if you want a medium well steak like ours! :)

I am sad but I am feeling quite depressed! But I am motivating myself to stick on the diet! soo jiayouuuu pray that I drop below 59.8 soon!

xoxo

Little Miss P

Breakfast : a cup of Coffee

Lunch :  400 grams of spinach + 5 cherry tomatoes + 2 hard boiled eggs
Dinner : 200 grams of steak + lettuce ( see recipe above)

No comments:

Post a Comment