Saturday, August 6, 2011

92.30% towards completion!

Hi guys!

I m so excited! Today is my last day of diet! Tadaaa i m 59.2 on the scale with clothes today! I m quite happy not estatic but well.. Is not bad to loose 4 kg in 12 days..well not as much as expected but is not bad at all .. This diet like i said has given me more than weight loss, it thought me a lot of discipline and self control.

For breakfast i have 6 baby carrots with a squeeze of lemon at 730. I had steam salmon with ginger and spring onion for lunch.. This time i didn't have boiled fish because last week i was feeling pretty sick after eating the boiled cod fish. I stick to eating my boiled fish despite the fact that i was at a friend's house they were having potato wages n fries with truffle oil and mayo! Haha really i would have finish the whole plate before e diet! :) the fish was quite filling.. It kept me full till my late dinner at 730. For dinner i had steak with celery n butter. I replace my roast beef with steak because i am too lazy to make my own roast beef and the one i bought last week does contain lots of salt :(

Today has been quite a busy day that's y i wrote my blog so late... Anyways i am off to bed.. I will blog about my final day in a few hours! Yaaayyyyy


Xoxo

Little Miss P



Breakfast : 6 mini carrots

Lunch: 200 grams salmon with ginger and spring onion

Dinner :200 grams beef steak with celery n butter

No comments:

Post a Comment