Friday, August 5, 2011

84.62% towards Completion

Morning guyss!

I am finally done with day 11 ! Jeez 2 more days to gooo jiayou! I loose another 0.2 kg today ... huhu slow but hopefully will reach 58.5 by sunday morning! huhu I don't know how much daddy loose today because he is in Singapore... and I am sure he is eating Junk... :( Besides the crazy mood swings and Pocky cravings.... I have no complain about this diet! :) well maybe the embarrassing stomach growling sometimes :)

I had my breakfast on the car yesterday because I had to send daddy to the airport, breakfast is pretty decent a cup of coffee and a slice of wheat bread. I prepared my own lunch consisting of 200 ml of juice and 2 cups of yogurt. For the juice I mix orange, kiwi and lemon. Its a pretty good combination! I love it! I had an early lunch at 1130 because I need to go for a meeting, so by 4 I was soo hungry luckily I was busy traveling on the road, so I don't really have time to think about food :) Actually this diet taught me how to resist temptation... like really haha I went to a good friend house at 5.. I was really hungry like growling but I know I had to wait till 6 at least to eat my dinner otherwise I will not last the night. Well this good friend of mine is pretty much like me, we love junks.. the only diff is she is skinny while I am not :( anyways when I arrive I saw peanuts, crackers and cherry.. well I did cheat I took a cherry hehe but well that night was suppose to be fruit night. For dinner I have 250 grams of kiwi ( plus a cheery hehe) + 6 little carrots and a hard boiled egg. The dinner is pretty filling for me, well is enough for me to resist a piece of kue lapis offered to me at 2000 ! :D Ohhh well.... My friend is totally amazed on how well I have resist temptation during this diet! :D

Ok guys, sorry for the short posting.. I am back to work!

xoxo


Little Miss Pink


Breakfast : a cup of coffee + a slice of toast

Lunch: 2 yogurt + 200 ml of kiwi, orange + lemon juice

Dinner : 6 baby carrots + 1 hard boiled egg + 250 grams of kiwi

No comments:

Post a Comment